[ubuntu-art] Looking forwards not back.

Saleel Velankar svelanka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:39:16 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:

> This needs the help of the community council to sort out first.
> Otherwise there will always be intense mistrust from members who abide
> the code of conduct and those who don't.
>
> Martin,
>
> Fine, we need a new team leader as well. I don't want to miss another
cycle. I hate being subscribed here and not feeling useful.
Until we get the council to sort it all out, lets have a discussion about
what we want to do with this group. Lets be proactive.

Nothing binding. just reestablish contact, and brainstorm a little. Instead
of relying on what kinds of skillset we currently have lets try to figure
out what skillsets we want/need to attract. We have a small window before
uds, so that if there is any discussion at uds it wont have to start from
scratch.
--
Saleel