[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu 2010 Legacy [DVD Covers]

EldiS eldis.design at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 10:54:16 UTC 2011

explainations in our language. ;)

Regarding Covers, I respect your opinion. Some people may find all
those dots a bit messy. But if you're familiar with last two official
Ubuntu CD covers, especially the 10.04 one, than you know that dot
patterns are implemented in same scalling, as on my covers (precisely,
small dots are 0,3mm with 1mm spacing, and wide dots are 0,7mm with
6mm spacing). About playing with colors, aubergine and purple are not
that friendly to other colors, except to variations of purple and
aubergine itself. On official 10.04 and 10.10 CD covers, there is also
a very limited palette of colors. If you haven't seen offical covers
yet, you can find them here in pdf:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DIYMarketing/