[ubuntu-art] Ruby on Rails skill on this list? (was: Owl's ccHost Website)

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Sep 21 08:43:11 BST 2010

On Mon, 2010-09-20 at 14:12 -0700, j_baer wrote:

> It sounds like most agree the Wiki is not a good solution for our purpose.

Just acceptable for documentation, but not suitable for managing
artwork.

> The Design Hub which is available from Live Gnome (
> http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Whiteboard/DesignHub ) looks
> interesting but may require additional development work.

Are people familiar with Ruby on Rails around? It looks like the effort
stopped in March. Could someone set up a (local) instance to see how far
developed it is and report here?

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: