[ubuntu-art] Owl's ccHost Website

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Sep 20 19:21:11 BST 2010

On Mon, 2010-09-20 at 10:56 -0700, j_baer wrote:

> As I look to our friends at Fedora and openSuse as far as I can tell they
> still use a Wiki for collaboration. Are we missing something or do they know
> something we should?

You could ask them ;)

Máirín Duffy from Fedora is or has been looking for something better:

Both projects might be using a wiki without a nasty surge protection?
Though I doubt they have automatic thumbnail generation or WYSIWYG
editing (things I see as a must to have more of a tool and less of a

Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: