[ubuntu-art] Re 3. What would you like to work on? (Thorsten Wilms)

Kofi Sika Latzoo franck at lesstudiosefixx.net
Mon Sep 20 18:47:24 BST 2010

3.  What would you like to work on? (Thorsten Wilms)

Hi , everybody I a Creative director from West Africa , Senegal
My name is LATZOO Kofi sika , call me kofi And I WANT t work  in these
topics immediately , I like it so much

U can see my presentation on facebook page typing kofi sika LATZOO

MY Portfolio is here :
http://www.photoshop.com/user/lesstudiosefixx/?galleryid=1946d174ef5c4f578f2
a38f97e992f5a&trackingid=BTAGC&wf=shareslideshow&rlang=en_US

Ubuntu
- Kubuntu
- Xubuntu
- Edubuntu
- Lubuntu
- Distribution/flavor independent

- Wallpapers
- Icons
- Posters, flyers, marketing material
- Requested artwork for *buntu-related projects

- Implementation (draw a wallpaper, edit a gtkrc ...)
- Packaging