[ubuntu-art] What would you like to work on?

André Pereira desgua at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:07:11 BST 2010

May be it would be better if we build some wiki page with groups then
everyone of the more than one thousand subscribers can put her/his name and
contact instead of have one thousand emails.
Saturday I will come home earlier and then I can try to make it.
Regards.
desgua.

Sent from an Android mobile.