[ubuntu-art] What would you like to work on?
t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Sep 20 16:06:32 BST 2010
Following Saleel's idea, knowing there are 1057 subscribers on this
What would you like to work on? Don't be shy, this is not binding.
- Distribution/flavor independent
- Posters, flyers, marketing material
- Requested artwork for *buntu-related projects
- Implementation (draw a wallpaper, edit a gtkrc ...)
- Bug fixing
- Write a better theme engine
- Fix theming related issues in GTK+
- Develop infrastructure to assist creative processes and/or making our
work easily available
- Anything else I didn't think of?
What are your related skills and experiences?
Are there issues that have been hindering you, that we could address,
perhaps? Am I scary?
thorwil's design for free software:
More information about the ubuntu-art