[ubuntu-art] Solutions

j_baer baerjj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:54:15 BST 2010

Saleel Velankar wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Do most folks on the list know this? Should more be done? Maybe change
>> the list name to: "ubuntu-community-art"?
>>

>> -Cory K.
>>

> Hey Cory! I agree that name needs to change, especially now that canonical
> has an official team. Also do you guys agree with doing #4, a sort of
> unofficial census of who we have on this list?
> --
> Saleel

Saleel & Cory,

Coming up with a resource list is a good idea but the question becomes who
is going to maintain it and how will the information be used?

Changing names is also a slippery path. Should we seek ways to further
separate us from the Canonical design team or find ways to bring us
together?

My preference is to work more closely.

John