[ubuntu-art] Solutions

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Sep 20 09:55:43 BST 2010

On Sun, 2010-09-19 at 12:12 -0400, Saleel Velankar wrote:

> Problem #1
> There are far too many people on this list that never seem to post.

People that never post are not a problem. Posts that fail to meat
certain standards are.

> Problem #3
> The wiki may be falling apart.
> Solution:
> Good let it die. No seriously the wiki in my opinion is cumbersome,
> and difficult to edit. I say we move our discussion to this mailing
> list and our postings to the deviantart group (see #7). We can use the
> wiki as an archive to for our results.

Yes, the wiki lacks WYSIWYG editing and better image handling, including
thumbnail generation.

The Deviantart group is best left to those who are there already. We
should not encourage use of yet another proprietary site. Especially one
that lacks email notifications, making it a no-go for anyone on a tight
schedule.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: