[ubuntu-art] The Breathe Icon Set is up for grabs

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Sep 20 09:26:19 BST 2010

On Sun, 2010-09-19 at 19:36 -0400, Cory K. wrote:

> https://launchpad.net/breathe-icon-set

> That said, I'm offering the project to anyone who can demonstrate that
> they can do something with it. At the very least, I'd give it over to
> someone who can hold it in trust. Maybe Thorsten or Ken? IDK.

Too much other stuff on my list. There's also the urge to change so much
about it, that it wouldn't be Breathe anymore, so even if I can't
realistically do that, it would still make me a bad caregiver.

Jonathan Carter's offer sounds good to me.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/