[ubuntu-art] A newly subscribed member as I am

Jean Joseph Aimé Randriamahenina jean.randria at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 13:02:48 BST 2010

Hello dear friends!
Please update as to the following items: I used to correct a memoire
edited via Word 2007 and all the pictures happened to be upside down.
Question1: Have I to save all files into word2003 before working
without any inconvenience?
Question2: Is Obuntu being designeg up to match with word 2007 and
more recent Windows version?
Thanks

--
Jean Joseph Aimé RANDRIAMAHENINA, Chercheur enseignant vacataire,
Fondateur Ingénierie Sociale en Agromanagement Stratégique ISAS /ESSA,