[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Artwork Community Contributions

Chris Johnston chrisjohnston at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 13 20:48:58 BST 2010

With the release of the new Ubuntu.com website design [0] it is the desire
of the Community Team to rewrite the Community page on the website [1]. I
already have new information written for some of the areas to contribute to
the Ubuntu community completed, however I still need assistance in your
area. We have created a wiki page [2] to compile all of this information and
hope to get it updated on the community page [1] as soon as possible. If
some members of the artwork team could get together and write some
information about contributing to the artwork team it would be very much
appreciated. There is a template for the information needed on the wiki page
[3]. You can also view the information that has been provided by some other
areas of the community by visiting [2]. If you could please put the
information about your team in the Artists section [4] of the wiki page it
would be much appreciated. If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact me!

[0] http://www.ubuntu.com
[1] http://www.ubuntu.com/community
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityContributePages