[ubuntu-art] Artwork "Light" Wiki Mockup

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sun Oct 31 19:04:33 GMT 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-31 at 00:41 -0400, Martin Owens wrote:

> I'll be working some more on our django project, some code etc and I
> hope daker, thorwil and others want to continue looking into the design
> and production of the website with me.

Yes. At least, I want to do part or all of the design/conception for *a*
site and then will have to see where bottom-up and top-down may meet.
Also will have to see what comes out of the research/questionnaire.
Notes:
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-design-n-reinvigorate-artwork-team

--
Thorsten Wilms