[ubuntu-art] OpenShot - Ubuntu Promo Video Remix

j_baer baerjj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:12:01 GMT 2010

I decided to give the OpenShot video editor a test by remixing the Ubuntu
promotional video to some music and adding intro and exit sequences. After
changing the theme to be less "MAC" I was very comfortable with the
interface and pleased with the power.

The additional sequences were created in GIMP and Inkscape.

I titled the clip "Ubuntu - Something Beautiful".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czLIS_y4vuI

For the best viewing experience select 720 HD and turn up your volume.

Enjoy!

John