[ubuntu-art] Community toolkit?

Inayaili Leon inayaili.de.leon at canonical.com
Tue Nov 23 17:00:18 GMT 2010

Hi,

At the moment there isn't a core CSS library that anyone can pick and use on their sites that integrates the Ubuntu brand guidelines. We are looking into it now, as we feel it's important and useful. We'll make sure to keep you posted as this develops.

Is there anything in particular I can help you with at the moment? Or do you have any particular questions?

Thanks,
Yaili.