[ubuntu-art] Community toolkit?

Сергей shnatsel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:25:41 GMT 2010

Hello everyone,

I've just tried to start working on redesigning packages.ubuntu.com, and I
realized that there should be some CSS implementing Ubuntu website
guidelines, and that I have no idea where to look for it. SVG source for
Ubuntu pictographs seems to be released, but I have no idea where to look
for it. Moreover, when I compare ubuntu.com, wiki.ubuntu.com (the new look),
planet.ubuntu.com and spreadubuntu.org headers, I realize that I'm not the
only one who can't find the code for it. Maybe we should put together a list
of useful resources, like Canonical did (but focusing on reusable sources
and so on, because Canonical already provides the guidelines)? The things
which I'd include in such a list are: one unified website header
implementation, CSS implementing the website guidelines,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/HumanityIcons/Guidelines, official
pictographs, community pictographs (http://spreadubuntu.org/ru/node/508 and
I hope there are more), a link to spreadubuntu.org in general. The best way
for storing it is a wiki page IMO.

Thoughts?

Respectfully,
--