[ubuntu-art] screenshots.ubuntu.com

Сергей shnatsel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:36:37 GMT 2010

> How about one of these for the header?
> http://www.foopics.com/showfull/f2a80d3cd8f3a1a388a2b0a53aaa96ac

It looks clean and balanced, but seems confusing for me. It makes me think
it's a website for screenshots of Ubuntu itself, not a repository of
previews for its applications. I'd rather use something like "application
screenshots" in Ubuntu font or something like that for the header.
The database is shared with Debian where possible, for example, I've
uploaded a new transmission-gtk screenshot today via
screenshots.ubuntu.comand it's already
available <http://screenshots.debian.net/image/5912_large.png> at
screenshots.debian.net, so IMO we should indicate that it's a cooperative
sprint.

Respectfully,
---
Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff