[ubuntu-art] compiz/unity

coz DS cosimo321 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 01:20:28 GMT 2010

Hey all,
 Coz here;
 Along with the submission I made for possible compiz/unity logo/icon...I
want to include links by  Сергей  who has made custom versions.. I will also
include a few more of mine after seeing his.

Сергей;

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5279564/CompizUnity/Compiz_Unity_transformed_1.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5279564/CompizUnity/Compiz_Unity_transformed_2.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5279564/CompizUnity/Compiz_Unity_transformed_3.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5279564/CompizUnity/Compiz_Unity_transformed_4.png

Having seen these,, i thought at least I could better the original ones I
submitted;

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/132551/compiz-unity/cu3.svg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/132551/compiz-unity/cu2.svg

 I believe that Сергей; should also get credit for these as well.
I dont want to forget  a contributor named  graphfreak who origianlly
designed the newer compiz logo/icon from which these were  taken

coz