[ubuntu-art] LibreOffice project: request for contributors and mentoring

Ivanka Majic ivanka.majic at canonical.com
Wed Nov 10 18:17:23 GMT 2010

Hi David,

I would be very happy to post something on my blog and on
design.canonical.com.

One thing I am trying out with the Ubuntu Artwork community is sending
out design briefs. The Ubuntu community in general manages work items as
bugs, if you write briefs for the items you need done it might help get
much more directed contributions. I would suggest that this approach
will work alongside a general call for contributions. If you would like
to chat about it you can find me on IRC in #ayatana or #ubuntu-artwork
on freenode. My nick is ivanka.

What do you think?

Ivanka

--