[ubuntu-art] screenshots.ubuntu.com

Vishnoo vish at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 10 14:46:21 GMT 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 12:54 +0000, Ivanka Majic wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 1) At UDS we talked about me putting out 'briefs' in a place where
> everyone could pick them up.
> 2) I have put a brief up here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/buttons/+bug/673488
>
> Questions:
> - does this work for everyone?
> - should I assign them to a different project so that people can
> access them more readily?
>
> This approach fits into my normal workflow so, from a purely selfish
> point of view I would like to pursue this approach. For now, I suggest
> posting the briefs to this artlist and then people can elect to
> subscribe.

You could also assign the task to the artwork team on lp :
<https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-art> Which will automatically send the
mail to the team. [one less extra task ;) ]

When someone from the team decides to take on the work, they can then
re-assign the task to themselves (from the team) and work on the bug.

[Note: this mailing list is not yet subscribed to the lp team so
everyone here would not automatically receive the notification now, but
this can be fixed easily]

--
Cheers,
Vish