[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Forums need design assistance

Ivanka Majic ivanka.majic at canonical.com
Tue Nov 2 17:12:57 GMT 2010

Hi All,

Second day back in the office after UDS and I am very pleased we walked
away with a plan!

In the meantime, I am very mindful of our absence of 'job queue' so have
opted for mailing the list with this particular work item. So, here it is:

Mike Bassinger has been working on improving the design of Ubuntu Forums
and bringing them in line with the new visual identity. Would someone
like to get involved? I will be here for backup and help if required and
I would love to work with someone to help Mike. Who is up for it?

In the meantime, as I already use Launchpad for dishing out work items
internally, I will start putting work items as bugs in this project
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-artwork

Does that sound like a good interim plan? I will add the milestones for
our 're-invigorate' plan to the ubuntu-artwork project too. We may even
have our very own burndown chart!

It may not be the most elegant solution, but we would be able to target
bugs to this group so we will see where we can go to 'pick up work'.

How's that for a Phase Zero while we work towards our ideal solution?

Best,

Ivanka

<https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-artwork>

--