[ubuntu-art] Artwork "Light" Wiki Mockup

j_baer baerjj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 02:32:20 GMT 2010

DoctorMO wrote:

>> http://art.ubuntu-owl.org/people/jbaer
>>
>> We have some work to do here. :)
>
> I've done the smallest amount of work to support the projects we have in
> the required ways. Other than that it's not good time to fix it up more.
> IMO.
>
> I'll be working some more on our django project, some code etc and I
> hope daker, thorwil and others want to continue looking into the design
> and production of the website with me.

Martin,

I am willing to jump in and help but I am confused.

Is ccHost going away to be replaced by django?

I was also playing around with Flickr and although not a perfect fit, it is
heavy used by Artist.

One thought I had was using flickr groups.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1507468@N25/

BTW: The wiki hit the wall while I was editing this page and it is now
locked from use. :/

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JohnBaer/Artwork/Specs/Request-1

John