[ubuntu-art] To Web Designers

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri May 21 15:28:55 BST 2010

Thanks for the email Thorsten, if your thing is Web you should
definitely check out the web presence team (details at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Website ). We go through periods of busyness
and idleness, but right now we have a number of projects going and the
one Thorsten mentioned is definitely going to need some design help.

Our intention is to create consistently high quality themes for the
CMS tools used by our community teams that incorporate the new brand
elements. The project is community led and run but it does have
support from both Canonical's design team and upper management.