[ubuntu-art] Another version of the great ubunu logo!

"Duy Anh Nguyễn" myfanisuuuu at ovi.com
Thu May 20 10:41:49 BST 2010

I think it okay, but it's so complicated, against Ubuntu theory: Simple and stable. You should design the Ubuntu logo based on Ubuntu 10.04 logo. And why don't you re-design the boot screen, which is too bare and ugly now. Logo is the face of company, which Ubuntu won't not always change it. But the boot screen is too ugly, so maybe, Ubuntu uses your design.