[ubuntu-art] Mark Shuttleworth's recent post on windicators

Mark Curtis merkinman at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 23:48:13 BST 2010

Not as far as I'm concerned.
Why couldn't the controls have stayed where they were and the "Windicators" put to the left of it? I mean to the immediate left, but on the right hand side.

Look up at the top bar, the indicator applet isn't it the extreme right, the shutdown icon is.
For the consistency the Windicator applet shouldn't be the extreme right the shutdown (ie close) button should be