[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Jersey's

Dea Million dea at deamillion.com
Thu Mar 25 21:37:43 GMT 2010

Thanks.  Here's 3 different versions without the pocket gradient.  I prefer 6b.

http://homepage.mac.com/deazigns/bike-jersey-6.png
http://homepage.mac.com/deazigns/bike-jersey-6a.png
http://homepage.mac.com/deazigns/bike-jersey-6b.png

Déa Million
www.DeaMillion.com

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.  -Greek Proverb