[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Jersey's

Trey Ethridge tethridge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 21:09:12 GMT 2010

I like the white on the back better.  It seems to pop out more.  I know that
you removed the Lucid Lynx 10.04, but now it seems like something is needed
to balance the image on the back.  Since we are already linking the jersey
to the 10.04 release with the lynx, does it matter if we have the text on
there?  Maybe something else would be better to fill the void on the left
side, I don't know.

I was also trying to think of something cool to put on the collar.  I was
thinking of something like, "humanity towards others".  I don't know if that
is too cheesy to put on the collar though.  Maybe you all can come up with
something.

Thorsten, the images of cyclists do show some wrinkles, but for the most
part the text is readable.  I'm not sure if that is what you meant by your
email.  I agree that you will have some wrinkles.  :-)

Trey