[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Jersey's

Dea Million dea at deamillion.com
Mon Mar 22 19:33:31 GMT 2010

On Mar 22, 2010, at 1:30 PM, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 11:32 -0400, Dea Million wrote:
>> Hi Trey,
>>

>> Here's the first draft.  Please let me know what you think, and any
>> other comments from anyone else would be helpful.
>>

>> Will you be sending it to Canonical for approval, or would like me
>> to?
>>

>> Thanks.
>>

>> http://homepage.mac.com/deazigns/bike-jersey.png
>
> Has there been a response off-list?
>
> Coming late, but I'd wish you wouldn't use so many Circle-of-Friends.
> Canonical might dislike that you use the old 3 color combination on the
> log, instead of a single one, preferably white or orange, depending on
> the background.
>

> --
> Thorsten Wilms

I have not heard of any off-list response yet.

Thanks for making me aware that they are not using the 3 color combination.
I'll rework it a bit.  My last version is below, with a different lynx and a little less Circle-of-Friends (which I will change):

http://homepage.mac.com/deazigns/bike-jersey-2.png

Déa Million