[ubuntu-art] Introduction

Dea Million dea at deamillion.com
Thu Mar 11 02:14:00 GMT 2010

I'd like to introduce myself, and say that I've been reading the list periodically and would like to start contributing to the community.

I've been a graphic designer for almost 20 years and am excited about this community.  However, I must say I'm feeling a bit intimated and clumsy with understanding how the whole thing works.  I'm trusting UDS Brussels will help.

I'd also like to say, BRAVO to all who came up with the new color scheme and font!  What a great improvement.

Thanks, and I look forward to helping out in any way I can.

Déa Million
http://www.DeaMillion.com