[ubuntu-art] Impression / Night Impression Final

Andrew SB a.starr.b at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 03:47:50 GMT 2010

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 10:08 AM, James Schriver <jws141 at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-03-07 at 07:21 -0500, John Baer wrote:
>> Andrew,
>>
>> I realize the timing is late but I made final adjustments to the
>> Impression / Night Impression metacity theme to accommodate the change
>> in button order. The new tar files (90-3) are loaded to the wiki.
>>
>> I am hoping an updated community-themes package can be added before
>> release.

Of course. Up until Final Freeze un-seeded packages can continue to
receive bug fix up-dates without any special approval. So if you have
any other final tweaks, let me know...

> Changes were added to the community-themes package awaiting merge
> approval from Andrew.  Nice work.

Thanks James! I've merged the branch, and I'll make an upload to Lucid
soon. Do you have any more changes for your themes that we can bundle
in the same upload, or should I just go ahead and do it?

Thanks!

- Andrew SB