[ubuntu-art] Metacity Button Order Changed

Nate Wiebe nate___wiebe at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 21:21:42 GMT 2010

At first I was very sceptical about having them on the right but I decided to give it a shot. After using the buttons on the left for a few hours, it feels very natural since I am usually focused on the left hand side of the screen to begin with, so it makes sense why the side was changed.

I am currently using "maximize,minimize,close:menu" and I have to say that I really appreciate this change.

As for other themes, I think it all depends on what the overall feel is to determine which side they should be located on, but I think they should all be able to adapt.

--Nate Wiebe