[ubuntu-art] New Identity

Hrafn Nordhri hrafn at hrafnsvartr.com
Thu Mar 4 23:16:52 GMT 2010

I happen to like the new font and I wonder when/where I can get a copy.

As far as theme and wallpaper goes.. one of the beauties of Linux in
general is how configurable it is. I've not seen this new theme yet so I
cannot comment.

--
"Open war is upon you whether you would risk it or not." ~Aragorn LotR