[ubuntu-art] Refreshing the Brand comments

a.h.d. deriziotis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 22:14:13 GMT 2010

As many of us will have seen already. Jono announced a brand refresh a
couple of hours ago:

http://www.jonobacon.org/2010/03/03/refreshing-the-ubuntu-brand/

As far as I can tell this art isn't finalized yet, so it'll be interesting
to see what lands in Lucid and how the new brand evolves every release.

I think on the whole I like it, it's a definite improvement, but still needs
a lot of work.

One thing that really grates me is the graphic in the logo is now
superscript. It’s like a copyright circle or something. I think I much
preferred it vertically centered on the left of the logo.

Alex