[ubuntu-art] Need Help with new Lynx wallpaper, also advice.

Saleel Velankar svelanka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 12:04:23 GMT 2010

I found myself with unexpected time, and I fleshed out an idea for a
wallpaper. see attached png. Heavily influenced/insprired by imrik on da.
Pure svg :)

What do you think? I worked off a wikimedia commons image. I rather like the
version number text, but I am unsure whether that is allowed for wallpaper
submissions to the flickr pool. What do you think numbers/no
numbers/alternate text? I also have no idea of how to add this to the flickr
pool.

If there is a lot of interest in modding this, I will make a wiki page.
Are we using the ubuntu-artists group on da now?

--
Saleel