[ubuntu-art] hello

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Jan 28 20:24:47 GMT 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-28 at 21:05 +0100, elli91 at fastwebnet.it wrote:

Welcome Elisa!

> My hobbies are traveling almost all over the world, learning new languages even
> if I only speak 3 languages at the moment and trying to learn some others.

Heh, here I am a bit more than 1.5 times your age with 2 languages
only ;)

> I lov
> e graphic, painting and drawing, and the Art in every nuance: music, painting, p
> hotography, sculpture, etc.

Do you have examples of your art online?

In case you are interested in themes and backgrounds, you have to
understand that there is a design team at Canonical and that the
community here has no say regarding the default look of Ubuntu. So it
tends to be about *additional* artwork.

You might want to have a look at (if you haven't already):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork
http://www.flickr.com/groups/ubuntu-artwork

Don't hesitate to ask questions or provide feedback.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/