[ubuntu-art] Working with Ubuntu

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 07:01:19 GMT 2010

Welcome Eric,
                Thanks for contacting us, I recommend start reading
[1] which would help you through your journey here, on that page you
will find a lot of important stuff that you might like, other contact
info. and meetings info. In case of any questions, just ask :)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds