[ubuntu-art] lynx wallpaper

ondrej ohlavenka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:33:59 GMT 2010

Hi guys, I see that you're about to use photo of lynx as a wallpaper
and I think it's bad idea, I'm still using the default wallpaper of KK
because it's so simple. But if you realy want to use a image of lynx,
you shout choose the one, who says "im a nice wallpaper and everybody
likes me" and not "i'm a beast, be scared". What I mean is that 1 or 2
similar colors are ok, with a soft structure.. It's for people, not
for zoologists.

http://rapidshare.com/files/340550096/lynx_white_interlace.png.html

I'd almost forgot, i made this and spent a lot of time on it, so I
hope you'll loot at it. Its b'n'w and it's transparent, so you can
choose a color of bachground.

Maurice