[ubuntu-art] Deviantart Group

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Jan 7 10:55:02 GMT 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 10:42 +0000, Antonio Roberts wrote:
> I tried to join it but it's saying submissions are closed. Also, what
> art do you accept? Is it art related to Ubuntu/with the ubuntu logo or
> anything created with open source?

>From http://doctormo.wordpress.com/2010/01/06/deviantart-ubuntu-group/

"So I have applied to create a social group called 'Ubuntu-Artists'
which will hopefully act as a point of contact for anyone who uses
ubuntu to create Art, for people who make Art for the community or for
people who do UI design work for any of the programs in Ubuntu."

Once you read that blog post, you will know as much as I do about
this ;)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: