[ubuntu-art] .doc, .xls, etc icons in Humanity Update

Mark Curtis merkinman at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 22:41:04 GMT 2010

I deliberately didn't do perspective because I didn't want it to look
too much like the Mac OS X version. I was thinking of highlights and/or
outline, where is the svg for the icon stored as that was a quick mockup
 from the png.

Look at the Wikipedia article on Microsoft Word to see the icon for Mac
OS X (as well as Windows for 2007 and 2010)