[ubuntu-art] .doc, .xls, etc icons in Humanity Update

Merk merkinman at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:39:42 GMT 2010

So I see a lot of nice changes with the humanity icon update.  However the
icons for .doc, .xls etc are really bothersome.
The icons are blatantly ripped off the OSX version of Office. Why?
I can understand having a W be pronounced in the icon for .doc like all
versions of word, but why make the W exactly like that in the OSX version?
Most people coming to Ubuntu would be coming from Windows if anything.

I removed the Mac OS X Word W and replaced it simply with the Ubuntu Title
Font and already find it an improvement
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27613841/humanity.png Current Humanity .doc file
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27613841/humanity2.png Slight change to Humanity
.doc file