[ubuntu-art] a little hello

dominic edmunds dominic.edmunds at canonical.com
Thu Feb 11 21:07:42 GMT 2010

All,

I wanted to drop a mail to the list to say hello and introduce myself, my name is Dominic and I work within the design team at Canonical specifically leading web design projects.

I'm a visual designer, starting in print and branding over ten years ago, moving into online design about eight years ago and most recently have spent the last three years as an Art Director in a large London agency.

I've been with the company for three months now and in that time I have attended UDS in Dallas, met up with the UEC and Landscape team and explored some web app pieces with them and most recently introduced myself to the Launchpad team.

There's lots coming up, I'm very excited and look forward to hearing all that is going on here.

cheers

Dominic Edmunds
visual designer and man about web

Canonical