[ubuntu-art] Creating Viral Video's - Is anyone already done?

Joeri Jungschlager jjungschlager at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:29:35 GMT 2010

Everyone on the varial videos, me and some friends are having a film
festival this weekend so if their are some videos already done we can show
theme between movies, if you have a Creative Commons license movie we are
willing too show it.

You can also leave a message: http://undergroundlinux.webs.com or just mail
me @ jjungschlager at gmail.com

--