[ubuntu-art] Creating Viral Video's - Is anyone interested?

Charlie Ryan charlie.ryan at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 21:22:02 GMT 2010

Hey, Ive been subscribed to this project for a number of years lookign for a way that i could fit in and i finally have an idea...
How about we create a new website, i am a website designer/developer with over 4 years experience, and it would be relatively easy to make this kind of thing in wordpress...
Tell me what you think?
Thanks
Charlie