[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Software Center Design Proposal

Alexander Wilms alexander.wilms at live.com
Tue Dec 21 17:56:35 GMT 2010

Hi there,

Im Alex and just subscribed to this mailing list as I read on Twitter that you were interested in some designs for the USC. Mine aren't very polished yet, I only want to show you how I'd like to see the future USC. I tried to keep the look consistent and take some elements from the ubuntu.com website.

My design:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12598822/UbuntuSoftwareCenterDesignProposal.svg
(The three boxes on the left could maybe be in the main color of the gtk theme one is using.)

I'd be pleased if  I'd get some feedback

Thanks in Advance

Alex