[ubuntu-art] Wanted: Artwork for Ubuntu Software Center department screens

Сергей shnatsel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 14:25:54 GMT 2010

> Well there is the next logical idea, to make the backgrounds look like the
> website backgrounds.

I don't like it. Software center should look as native and desktop-ish as
possible. I like the way it's done in Unity Maverick, but I also understand
that it's not an option for Natty. So if I were the one to decide I'd look
at Unity and make Software Center as similar as possible. On the other hand,
Unity's look for Natty is not yet finalized and it's too early to copy it
yet.

Respectfully,
--
Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff