[ubuntu-art] Free Culture Showcase History - was Re: Alternate Natty Wallpaper Proposal

Saleel Velankar svelanka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 20:46:51 GMT 2010

> Right, you did switch the focus of the initial proposal(which aims at
> the default install). The initial proposal though is an unnecessary
> duplication of efforts, with no real probability of being accepted for a
> default.
> > "The Ubuntu community desires to ... To aide in meeting this objective
> > a selection of alternate wallpapers is shipped *by default* .."

I'll focus on stuff that is achievable right now, but my opinions on the
original idea still stand I am afraid, I really do think that there ought to
be a separate pool for abstract and nonphoto default wall proposals, and
they do deserve a decent jury. but nevermind, that is a discussion to be
shelved for a later date.

--
Saleel