[ubuntu-art] Wanted: Artwork for Ubuntu Software Center department screens

Saleel Velankar svelanka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 05:04:22 GMT 2010

> I am willing to craft a "draft" spec for team discussion, review, and your
> approval.
>
> Thank you for this request.

While I agree that we need spec for generalized tasks, looking at the wiki
page Matthew linked to is pretty detailed and clear as to what is needed as
to the scope, artwork aspects etc. Only thing we really need is a general
date. I humbly put forwards skipping the spec in this case and just creating
a link to /DepartmentVisualDesign under our tasks page. with a due date.
--
Saleel