[ubuntu-art] Language barrier for Participation

Leandro Gómez leo.telsen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:34:27 GMT 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Larissa Laricci <
gritaantesdemorir at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, yeap I know that DF team, but my question is than in the principal
> page of ubuntu LoCo teams there says tha México is not aproved, how can I
> know about an official ubuntu team, in my case México?

Ubuntu-mx is the official Ubuntu LoCo Team in México.

In the Ubuntu community we have 'New Teams' and 'Approved Teams'. The teams
are approved by the LoCo Council. Being an approved team means that the team
is active and healthly by the standards of our community. It's like a reward
for those teams who are really commited to the project.

AFAIK, Ubuntu-mx is going for approval sometime soon... (?)

You can learn more here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/TeamApprovalGuidelines

Cheers,