[ubuntu-art] Language barrier for Participation

Leandro Gómez leo.telsen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:10:52 GMT 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Larissa Laricci <
gritaantesdemorir at gmail.com> wrote:

> Talking about this, How can I know about the LoCos in my area?  I mean, I
> visited  http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ and in my country, (méxico) there
> says tha México is not aproved, and I like to contribute in my area.
> So, wahat can I do? or what should I think about this?

Hola Larissa!

You can join the ubuntu-mx mailing list at:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-mx/

You can also drop by #ubuntu-mx at irc.freenode.net.

BTW, where in México are you? There's a pretty active team in the Distrito
Federal:

http://ubuntudf.org/

Cheers,