[ubuntu-art] Artwork Team Logo - Submissions due today!

Ivanka Majic ivanka.majic at canonical.com
Fri Dec 3 10:07:54 GMT 2010

On 03/12/10 09:32, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 14:20 +0530, Vishnoo wrote:
>
> Because it's the logo of the BR-Artwork Team.
BR-Artwork team?
> I can't help it, I see 2 people pushing a giant brush into a 3rd
> person's face.

heh - I didn't see that until you mentioned it!
> That's a ridiculous claim, given submissions like
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/j_baer/5142173763/in/pool-uawt-1#/photos/j_baer/5142173763/in/pool-1507468@N25/
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/55752892@N05/5196951321/in/pool-uawt-1#/photos/55752892@N05/5196951321/in/pool-1507468@N25/

Ridiculous might be a bit far but I confess to really liking some of the
pictogram style submissions.

There is something about this one that I like:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55752892@N05/5166498982/in/pool-1507468@N25/
but fear that a compass is an outdated idea. A paintbrush really says
artwork.

>> Regarding the closing date. Weren't we waiting on Ivanka's survey result
>> to identify the scope of this team? And there was the indecision on
>> whether the team should be an Ubuntu Artwork or an Ubuntu Design team?
A thousand apologies for being late with this. Should have it nailed
today and we can talk results next week. I have it in big red letters on
my to do list but that hasn't helped!

/me hangs her head in shame.

--
Ivanka Majic'